Bridgewater Township, Michigan

Have a Complaint?

A Ordinance Violation Complaint form is now available for Township residents.  If you have a complaint regarding a land use, building, or zoning code violation please fill out the form and submit it to the Zoning Administrator, Rodney Nanney. 

This is printed from:
on June 26, 2017 4:53 pm